Thank you for creating a Speak account. We only use the data, that you provide us with, to run our services and business model. We don’t collect any data, that we don’t need, and we will never sell your data.
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User's device.
- Data Processor (or Service Provider): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- User: The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
types of data collected
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service or creating an account, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Phone number, Email address, Name, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Cookies and Usage Data.
We may ask you to give us access to your address book on your mobile phone, so that you can access to your contacts when using our services.
We may ask permission to make calls and use the microphone on your devices, and we may access your phones native call log for the purpose of providing you with the option of calling recent incoming or outgoing phone numbers, or redialing missed calls.
We may ask for permissions to get your location, so that we can route your calls correctly. If you live in the European Union we use the information about your home country to providing the correct VAT invoices. We are required to do so by law.
We may keep a call log, including but not limited to, the phone numbers and/or other identification details of the calling and receiving party, the start time, call duration, call quality, outages (“Call Details”) and maintains a call detail record (“CDR”) for each call that is routed through the system. Our call log is collected and maintained for billing purposes and for the purposes of improving our services (read bug-fixing) and to fulfill our obligations under applicable laws, but also for internal operations, including troubleshooting problems, data analysis, testing, research, improvements to our services, detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other illegal activity when we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketin or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
use of data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
retention of data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
transfer of data
disclosure of data
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
security of data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
legal basis for processing personal data under general data protection regulation (GDPR)
TermsFeed may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
your data protection rights under general data protection regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. TermsFeed aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where TermsFeed relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
"do not sell my personal information" notice for California consumers under California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If you make a request, we have 30 days to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
The analytics service providers we work with are:
The payment processors we work with are:
Links To Other Sites
By downloading and/or using our services you acknowledge you are of legal age. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.